This was my favorite project this year. For my project I rebuilt a dirt bike with no compression. I've had this bike for a few years now and it broke a while ago. I really enjoyed this project even thought we haven't finished the bike yet we will in a few days. There was only a few challenges. The bike is very dirty, there was a lot of dry rotting on some of the rubber tubes and the air filter ends. Another issue was that the parts took a very long time to get here because they were from china. I learned a lot about a motorcycle engines from this project and I am very happy and proud of my work.